.

.

Reuploads Form

12 April 2017

Johnny Douglas and his Orchestra - ''Cheek to Cheek'' (1953)

from master tape
Johnny Douglas and his Orchestra - 
''Cheek to Cheek'' (1953)
Decca LK 413
*********************
Tracklist:

alt:
01.I won't Dance (Kern, Hammerstein, Harbach)
02.Yesterdays, (Kern Harbach)
03.A Fine Romance (Kern, Fields)
04.The Carioca (Youmans, Kahn, Eliscu)
05.They Can't Take That Away From Me (G.Gershwin, I Gershwin)
06.The Way You Look Tonight (Kern, Fields)
07.I'm Putting All My Eggs In One Basket (Berlin)
08.Smoke Gets In Your Eyes (Kern, Harbach)
09.Pick Yourself Up (Kern, Fields)
10.Night And Day (C.Porter)
11.Isn't It A Lovely Day (I.Berlin)
12.Cheek To Cheek (I.Berlin)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...