.

.

Reuploads Form

18 April 2017

Joe Henderson - ''Dancing Cheek To Cheek'' (1959)

stereo

Joe "Mr Piano" Henderson
with The Bill Shepherd Orchestra - 
''Dancing Cheek To Cheek'' (1959)
Pye Records NSPL 83006
********************
alt:
A1.Cheek To Cheek
Written-By – I. Berlin
A2.Isn't This A Lovely Day
Written-By – I. Berlin
A3.I Won't Dance
Written-By – J. Kern, O. Hammerstein
A4.They Can't Take That Away From Me
Written-By – G. & I. Gershwin
A5.A Fine Romance
Written-By – Fields, Kern
A6.Let's Call The Whole Thing Off
Written-By – G. & I. Gershwin
B1.Let's Face The Music
Written-By – I. Berlin
B2.Lovely To Look At
Written-By – Fields, Kern, McHugh
B3.Change Partners
Written-By – Berlin
B4.They All Laughed
Written-By – G. & I. Gershwin
B5.The Way You Look Tonight
Written-By – Fields, Kern
B6.Top Hat
Written-By – Berlin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...