.

.

Reuploads Form

11 March 2017

Hugo Montenegro - ''Montenegro Magic'' (1967

by the request

Hugo Montenegro - ''Montenegro Magic'' (1967)
2 LP
Mainstream Records SQBO-91646
********************
Tracklist:
A1.Medley - Chattanooga Choo Choo~I Know Why
A2.Buttons And Bows
A3.At Last
A4.Love Is Here To Stay
A5.Temptation
B1.The Way You Look Tonight
B2.That Old Feeling
B3.Medley - Please~Just One More Chance
B4.Love Letters
B5.Hi Lili, Hi Lo
C1.Love Is A Many Splendored Thing
C2.It Might As Well Be Spring
C3.Lover
C4.I'm In The Mood For Love
C5.Medley - A Foggy Day~They Can't Take That Away From Me
D1.I've Got You Under My Skin
D2.Sleepy Lagoon
D3.The Last Time I Saw Paris
D4.The Boy Next Door
D5.Medley - Thanks For The Memory~Two Sleepy People

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...