.

.

Reuploads Form

01 November 2016

Nelson Riddle - ''Sing a Song With Riddle'' (1959)

Nelson Riddle - ''Sing a Song With Riddle'' (1959)
Capitol STAO 1259 (stereo)
***********************
Tracklist:
alt
A1.Little White Lies
A2.Darn That Dream (With Mildred Bailey)
A3.Near You
A4.Day In-day Out
A5.The More I See You
A6.My Baby Just Cares for Me
B1.Everywhere You Go
B2.I Had the Craziest Dream
B3.Fools Rush In
B4.You Make Me Feel So Young
B5.It's a Sin to Tell a Lie
B6.You're Driving Me Crazy! (What Did I Do?)

3 comments:

  1. I have some requests:
    Malcolm Peters "Imagination"
    Randy Van Horne "Sleighride"

    Kevin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice one! Would you consider reposting Ferrante & Teicher's Snowbound? Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WoW I like this such a good album to relax to or do house work while listening. Thank You So Much For This Vladimir

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...