.

.

Reuploads Form

26 September 2016

Pete Moore Orchestra - ''Massive Hits''

The Pete Moore Orchestra - ''Massive Hits''
©  Mood Media
***********************
Tracklist:
alt:
01.Undercover Angel
02.Shadow Dancing
03.Imaginary Lover
04.The First Cut Is the Deepest
05.Alison
06.Hotel California
07.Songbird
08.You Don't Bring Me Flowers Anymore
09.Sam
10.Paris Rhapsody
11.I Can't Make Love on the Telephone
12.Three Times a Lady
13.Even Now
14.Love Don't Live Here Anymore
15.Never There When I Want You
16.Eternal Summer
17.All You Get from Love Is a Love Song
18.I Was Only Joking
19.Love's Been Good to Me
20.Second Time Around
21.Baby Don't Change Your Mind

1 comment:

  1. Thank You For Nice Pete Moore Orchestre (UK), I Send To E-mailed I Need More CD et Vinyl Please? Bill Badgley Canadian Orchestra Gonna Fly Now (1977 Canada) et Nordisle Bois Orchestra Magic Moments (1985 UK Or France Or Netherlands)!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...