.

.

Reuploads Form

14 June 2016

Henri René And His Orchestra - ''Dynamic Dimensions'' (1961)

Henri René And His Orchestra - 
''Dynamic Dimensions'' (1961)
RCA Victor LSA 2396
*************************
Tracklist:
A1.My Blue Heaven
Written-By – Whiting, Donaldson
A2.Sweet Sue - Just You
Written-By – Young, Harris
A3.Me And My Shadow
Written-By – Jolson, Rose, Dreyer
A4.Temptation Rag
Arranged By – O'Hare, Written-By – Lodge, Weslyn
A5.Manhattan Idyl
Written-By – René
A6.On The Sunny Side Of The Street
Written-By – McHugh/Fields
B1.Tea For Two
Written-By – Caesar, Youmans
B2.Dizzy Fingers
Written-By – Confrey
B3.Punctuated Performance
Written-By – René
B4.Parade Of The Wooden Soldiers
Written-By – MacDonald, Jessel
B5.Time On My Hands
Written-By – Adamson, Gordon, Youmans
B6.Swanee River
Arranged By – René, Written-By – Foster

2 comments:

  1. PLEASE USE ZIPPYSHARE!!!
    THIS TURBOBIT WANTS MONEY TO BE QUICK!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ??? maybe I need give you money yet???????
    Turbobit is my payment partner,
    if you wanna other link,request on email, I will up;oad for you specially

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...