.

.

Reuploads Form

09 May 2016

Ronnie Aldrich-''The Romantic Pianos Of ...'' (1963)

Ronnie Aldrich And His Two Pianos And Orchestra -
''The Romantic Pianos Of Ronnie Aldrich'' (1963)
Decca PFS 4039 (Phase 4 Stereo)
******************
Tracklist:
A1.Deep Purple (Parish, De Rose)
A2.More Than You Know (Eliscu, Rose, Youmans)
A3.I'll Never Smile Again (R. Lowe)
A4.Embraceable You (G & I Gershwin)
A5.Don't Blame Me (Fields, McHugh)
A6.I Have Dreamed (Hammerstein And Rodgers)
B1.September Song (Weil, Anderson)
B2.I'm In The Mood For Love (Fields, McHugh)
B3.If I Loved You (Hammerstein And Rodgers)
B4.Lonely Lover (R.Aldrich)
B5.Moonlight In Vermont (Blackburn, Suessdorf)
B6.Spring Will Be A Little Late This Year (Loesser)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...