.

.

Reuploads Form

03 April 2016

Norrie Paramor and his Orchestra - ''Dreams and Desires'' (1957)

Norrie Paramor and his Orchestra - 
''Dreams and Desires'' (1957)
featuring the voice of Patricia Clark
Columbia 33SX1059
*********************

Tracklist:
A1.That’s my desire (Kreasa)
A2.You stepped out of a dream (Brown)
A3.If I had you (Shapiro; Campbell; Connolly)
A4.I'd Love to Fall Asleep (And Wake Up in Your Arms) (Gaste)
A5.Once in a while (Edwards)
A6.You’d be so nice to come home to (Porter)
B1.Dream lover (Schertzinger)
B2.Please (Ranger)
B3.I’m a dreamer, aren’t we all (DeSylva; Brown; Henderson)
B4.All or nothing at all (Lawrence)
B5.Dream (Mercer)
B6.I’ll see you in my dreams (Jones)


other cover

1 comment:

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...