.

.

Reuploads Form

30 March 2016

Lawrence Welk - ''I'm Forever Blowing Bubbles'' (1960)

Lawrence Welk - 
''I'm Forever Blowing Bubbles'' (1960)
Dot Records DLP 25248
*************
Tracklist:
A1.I'm Forever Blowing Bubbles
Lyrics By – Jaan Kenbrovin
Written-By – John W. Kellette
A2.Dancing With Tears In My Eyes
Lyrics By – Al Dubin
Written-By – Joe Burke
A3.For You
Lyrics By – Al Dubin
Written-By – Joe Burke
A4.In A Shanty In Old Shanty Town
Lyrics By – Joe Young
Written-By – John Siras, Little Jack Little
A5.I Wonder What's Become Of Sally
Written By – Jack Yellen, Milton Ager
A6.I'll See You Again
Written-By – Noël Coward
B1.Let The Rest Of The World Go By
Written-By – Ernest R. Ball, J. Keirn Brennan
B2.One Kiss
Written-By – Oscar Hammerstein II, Sigmund Romberg
B3.Cherie, I Love You
Written-By – Lillian Rosedale Goodman
B4.If You Were The Only Girl In The World
Lyrics By – Clifford Grey
Written-By – Nat Ayer
B5.In The Shade Of The Old Apple Tree
Written-By – Egbert Van Alstyne, Harry Williams
B6.Till We Meet Again
Lyrics By – Raymond Egan
Written-By – Richard Whiting

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...