.

.

Reuploads Form

15 March 2016

George Shearing - ''Concerto For My Love'' (1962)

for the Harry mom (bright memory) dedicate
my condolences

George Shearing with Orchestra and Choir- 
''Concerto For My Love'' (1962)
Capitol Records ST-1755
********************************
Tracklist:
A1.Portrait Of Jennie (J. Russell Robinson, Gordon Burdage)
A2.I'm In The Mood For Love (Jimmie McHugh, Dorothy Fields)
A3.Answer Me (Winkler, Rauch, Sigman)
A4.I Wish You Love (Charles Trenet, Alfred A. Beach)
A5.Love Letters (Victor Young, Eddie Heyman)
A6.I Fall In Love Too Easily (Sammy Cahn, Jule Styne)
B1.Love Is The Sweetest Thing (Ray Noble)
B2.Portrait Of My Love (David West, Cyril Ornadel)
B3.P.S. I Love You (Gordon Jenkins, Johnny Mercer)
B4.Lady Love Be Mine (Norman Mapp)
B5.In Love In Vain (Jerome Kern, Leo Robin)
B6.Love Child (George Shearing, Charles DeForest)

3 comments:

  1. Thank you very much for George Shearing music.
    Great album!

    Best regards,

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for this fine album as I was looking for "Portrait Of Jennie" for a long time, up to now always knowing this nice version of OSCAR PETERSON:

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mX7AGZiHYhQ

    Another great gem and a wonderful occasion to keep the bookmark alive of this very good site of forgotte nmusic pieces!
    Gerd

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...