.

.

Reuploads Form

29 March 2016

Dick Hyman - ''A Zillion Strings'' (1960)

Dick Hyman - ''A Zillion Strings'' (1960)
 and Dick Hyman At The Piano
Large String Orchestra, conducted by Jules Schacter
Everest SDBR-1074
***********************
Tracklist
A1.Symphony
Written-By – Tabet/Alstone/Lawrence
A2.Caravan
Written-By – Ellington, Mills, Tizol
A3.I'll Never Be The Same
Written-By – Signorelli, Kahn, Malneeck
A4.The Glow Worm
Written-By – Mercer, Lincke
A5.More Than You Know
Written-By – Rose, Eliscu, Youmans
A6.Just In Time
Written-By – Novak
B1.I'm Forever Blowing Bubbles
Written-By – Kenbrovin, Kellette
B2.Willow Weep For Me
Written-By – Ronell
B3.Kaipuala
Written-By – Hyman
B4.My Heart Sings
Written-By – Rome, Herpin, Jamblan
B5.Sugar Blues
Written-By – Williams, Fletcher
B6.My Darling, My Darling
Written-By – Loesser

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...