.

.

Reuploads Form

17 February 2016

Ray Martin’ s Piccadilly Strings - ''Rainy Night In London'' (1956)

Ray Martin’ s Piccadilly Strings - 
''Rainy Night In London'' (1956)
Capitol T-10017
*******************
Tracklist:
A1.That Old Feeling
A2.Again
A3.My Foolish Heart
A4.You Are My Lucky Star
A5.Isn't it Romantic
A6.Love Walked in
B1.A Fine Romance
B2.You Stepped Out of a Dream
B3.Long Ago and Far Away
B4.September in the Rain
B5.As Time Goes By
B6.I've Got You Under My Skin

thanks a lot ''Jazz Lover''
for the this wonderful gift

6 comments:

  1. thank you for the great album

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Vlad,
    very nice discovery, again a wonderful gem I never ever heard before. But this exactly is what it's all about of your fine music-site to find long forgotten sounds here again, and so I remain with great thankfulness and humbleness!
    Woody/Gerd

    ReplyDelete
  3. Finally thank you for this album. Do you have any more Ray Martin albums to post please

    ReplyDelete
  4. I been looking for Ray Martin's

    Martin's Mixed Grill LP Polydor 46076 1958
    Ray Martin And His Piccadilly Strings ‎– Global Hop 1957
    Ray Martin ‎– The Rockin' Strings Of Ray Martin 1959
    Ray Martin And His Orchestra ‎– Witchcraft 1958
    Sensations In Sounds And Moods I Love

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...