.

.

Reuploads Form

06 January 2016

Jakie Gleason and his Orchestra - ''Lover's Portfolio'' (1962)

Jakie Gleason and his Orchestra - 
''Lover's Portfolio'' (1962)
(2 LP Box Set)
Capitol  WBO-1619
Tracklist:

<Music for Sippin'>
The Cocktail Hour - (piano solos with rhythms)
A1.Medley:
    Someday I'll Find You
    I Can't Get Started
    I Remember It Well
    I See Your Face Before Me
    Allez-vous-en
    Lovely to Look At
    The Touch of Your Hand
    What Is There to Say
    I'll Follow My Secret Heart
    If I Didn't Care

   
<Music for Listenin'>
Early Evening - (Dixieland combo)
  B1 There'll Be Some Changes Made
  B2 I Can't Give You Anything but Love

B3 Japanese Sandman
B4 A Garden in the Rain
    B5 I May Be Wrong
    B6 I Cover the Waterfront


<Music for Dancin'>
Late Evening - (Big Band)

    C1.Medley:
         I Could Have Danced All Night
         Love Is Here to Stay
         C'est magnifique
         Mad About the Boy
         It's Alright With Me
         Just in Time
         How High the Moon
         Easy to Love
         I Concentrate on You
         All of You
         Our Love
         On the Street Where You Live
         I Love Paris
         Come Rain or Come Shine
         It All Depends on You
         So in Love
         A Foggy Day
         By Myself
         The Party's Over


<Music for Lovin'>
Alone Together - (Orchestra)

    D1 The Moonlight
    D2 The Wine
    D3 The Glow
    D4 The Kiss
    D5 The Thrill
    D6 How Sweet It Was


1 comment:

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...