.

.

Reuploads Form

17 December 2015

Helmut Zacharias - ''This Is My Song'' (1967)

Helmut Zacharias - ''This Is My Song'' (1967)
Polydor Special 545 009
*****************************
Tracklist:
A1.This Is My Song
Written-By – Chaplin
A2.Lara's Theme
Written-By – Jarre
A3.Moon Over Naple
Written-By – Kaempfert
A4.Green Green Grass Of Home
Written-By – Putnam
A5.Paris By Night
Written-By – Tubor, Lambre
A6.Strangers In The Night
Written-By – Kaempfert
B1.Ich Kusse Ihre Hand Madame
Written-By – Rotter, Erwin
B2.Winchester Cathedral
Written-By – G. Stephens
B3.Balalaika
Written-By – Posford
B4.Everybody Loves Somebody
Written-By – Taylor, Lane
B5.I Want To Teach You...
Written-By – Zacharias
B6.My Melancholy Baby
Written-By – Burnett, Norton, Watson


Cover Italy
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...