.

.

Reuploads Form

22 November 2015

Frank DeVol - ''The Columbia Album Of Irving Berlin'' vol.1 (1958)

CD sound

Frank DeVol & His Orchestra - 
''The Columbia Album Of Irving Berlin''  vol.1 (1958)
Columbia CS 8044
********************
Tracklist:
01.It's A Lovely Day Today~Blue Skies
02.Maybe It's Because I Love You Too Much~I Got Lost In His Arms
03.You'd Be Surprised~I'll See You In Cuba
04.Always~Remember
05.Shaking The Blues Away~Play A Simple Melody~Alexander's Ragtime Band
06.There's No Business Like Show Business~I Got The Sun In The Morning~The Girl That I Marry
07.Say It With Music~Cheek To Cheek
08.It's A Lovely Day Tomorrow~Now It Can Be Told
09.This Year's Kisses~Be Careful, It's My Heart
10.Lady Of The Evening~Better Luck Next Time
11.Steppin' Out With My Baby~You're Just In Love
12.Let's Face The Music And Dance~Say It Isn't So

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...