.

.

Reuploads Form

22 November 2015

Frank De Vol - ''The Columbia Album Of Irving Berlin'' Vol. 2 (1958)

CD sound

Frank De Vol & His Orchestra - 
''The Columbia Album Of Irving Berlin'' Vol. 2 (1958)
Columbia CS 8045
********************
Tracklist:
01.How Deep Is The Ocean~I Never Had A Chance
02.Change Partners~Mandy
03.You Can't Brush Me Off~Everybody Step~Waiting At THe End Of THe road
04.Soft Lights And Sweet Music~They Say It's Wonderful
05.Puttin' On The Ritz~Marie
06.I've Got My Love To Keep Me Warm~Top Hat, White Tie And Tails
07.What'll I Do~All Alone
08.A Pretty Girl Is Like A Melody~Isn't This A Lovely Day
09.Lazy~I'm Getting Tired So I Can Sleep
10.I'm Playing With Fire~Let's Have Another Cup Of Coffee
11.Heat Wave~Let Yourself Go
12.The Piccolino~No Strings (I'm Fancy Free)


2 LP Cover
Columbia C2L 12

also on CD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...