.

.

Reuploads Form

20 September 2015

New Westminster Orchestra - ''Broadway Melodies'' (1967)

New Westminster Orchestra - 
''Broadway Melodies'' (1967)
(2 LP)
Philips D 88107 Y
Philips D 88108 Y
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Tracklist:
A1.Singin' In The Rain
A2.Pennies From Heaven
A3.I Only Have Eyes For You
A4.Over The Rainbow
A5.Cheek To Cheek
A6.I'm In The Mood For Love
B1.Oklohoma
B2.Chattanooga Choo Choo
B3.It's A Long Way To Tipperary
B4.The Lady Is A Tramp
B5.What Is This Thing Called Love
B6.Colonel Bogey
 

C1.Lullaby Of Broadway
C2.Hello Dolly
C3.Two Sleepy People
C4.Oh, What A Beautiful Mornin'
C5.If I Ruled The World
C6.I Could Have Danced All Night
D1.There's No Business Like Show Business
D2.Get Me To The Church On Time
D3.I Get A Kick Out Of You
D4.America
D5.A Lot Of Livin' To Do
D6.Put On A Happy Face

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...