.

.

Reuploads Form

27 September 2015

Cyril Stapleton And His Orchestra - ''I Wish You Love'' (1958)

Cyril Stapleton And His Orchestra - 
''I Wish You Love'' (1958)
Lion Records L-70056
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Tracklist:
A1.For Sentimental Reasons
Composed By – Watson, Best
A2.A Sunday Kind Of Love
Composed By – Leonard, Belle, Prima, Rhodes
A3.You Don't Know What Love Is
Composed By – Raye, DePaul
A4.Lover Man (Where Can You Be)
Composed By – Davis, Sherman, Ramirez
A5.I Love You Much To Much
Composed By – Olshay, Tomber, Raye
A6.I'll Remember April
Composed By – Raye, DePaul, Johnson
B1.Mad About Him, Sad About Him, How Can I Be Glad Without Him Blues
Composed By – Charles, Marks
B2.All Or Nothing At All
Composed By – Altman, Lawrence
B3.I'll Never Smile Again
Composed By – Lowe
B4.You Always Hurt The One You Love
Composed By – Roberts, Fisher
B5.The End Of A Love Affair
Composed By – Redding
B6.Baby, Won't You Please Come Home
Composed By – Warfield, Williams

1 comment:

  1. If possible, please reupload this album.
    Thank you so much in advance.
    A fan

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...