.

.

Reuploads Form

08 September 2015

100 Strings and Joni - ''I'm in the Mood for Love'' (1960)

100 Strings and Joni - 
''I'm in the Mood for Love'' (1960)
Joni James sing The Songs of Jimmy McHugh
Musical Supervision
Anthony AQUAVIVA
MGM E/SE-3837
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Tracklist:
01.A Lovely Way To Spend An Evening
02.Let's Get Lost
03.I Can't Believe That You're In Love With Me
04.I'm In The Mood For Love
05.I Walked In (With My Eyes Wide Open)
06.You're A Sweetheart
07.How Blue The Night
08.Exactly Like You
09.I Couldn't Sleep A Wink Last Night
10.Don't Blame Me
11.I Can't Give You Anything But Love
12.Where Are You


Credits:
Recording Director: Norman Newell
Musical Directors: Geoff Love and Tomy Osborne
>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~

Joni James
(born Joan Carmella Babbo)
September 22, 1930
(Chicago, Illinois)
is an American singer of traditional pop music

1956 Chicago
Jazz Singer Joni James With Husband Anthony Aquaviva

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...