.

.

Reuploads Form

12 August 2015

Lex DeAzevedo - Hit Songs of the 20 Century, vol.9

Lex DeAzevedo & His Orchestra - 
Hit Songs of the 20 Century
vol.9
© Surrey House Music
The Radio Recordings Collection
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Tracklist:
01.I Feel Fine
02.She Loves You
03.Take Good Care Of My Baby
04.You Won't See Me
05.Wasted On the Way
06.You're My First, My Last, My Everything
07.Travelin' Man
08.Will You Still Love Me Tomorrow
09.Baby, Don't Get Hooked On Me
10.Blue Velvet
11.You've Lost That Lovin' Feeling
12.Chances Are
13.My Special Angel
14.Hey Girl
15.Bewitched, Bothered & Bewildered
16.I Just Called To Say ''I Love You''
17.Lost In Love
18.What Kind Of Fool Am I
19.I Can't Stop Loving You
20.Slow Dancing

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...