.

.

Reuploads Form

24 August 2015

John Fox & His London Studio Orchestra, Volume Five

John Fox & His London Studio Orchestra
Volume Five
The Radio Recordings Collection
Instrumental arrangements of Hit Songs of the 20th Century
Surrey House Music, CD 7065
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Tracklist:
01.The Sweetest Sounds
02.You Take My Heart Away
03.I'll Remember You
04.Lover Man
05.Ballad of the Sad Young Men
06.I Like Dreamin'
07.Warsaw Concerto
08.Somewhere In Your Heart
09.Sweet Dreams
10.E. T. - Close Encounters Medley
11.The Man That Got Away
12.Tears On My Pillow
13.Rhythm of the Rain~ Raindrops (Medley)
14.Be My Love
15.A Certain Smile
16.Unchained Melody
17.The Man I Love
18.Stormy Weather
19.Climb Ev'ry Mountain
20.Endless Love
21.Love Is a Many-Splendored Thing

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...