.

.

Reuploads Form

27 July 2015

Paul Weston And His Orchestra - ''Music For Dreaming'' (1950)

stereo version
Paul Weston And His Orchestra - 
''Music For Dreaming'' (1950)
Capitol Records H-222
****************************
Tracklist:
A1.I Only Have Eyes For You
Written-By – Al Dubin, Harry Warren
A2.Out Of Nowhere
Written-By – Edward Heyman, Johnny Green
A3.So Beats My Heart For You
Written-By – Waring, Henderson, Ballard
A4.My Blue Heaven
Written-By – George Whiting, Walter Donaldson
B1.Rain
Written-By – Eugene Ford
B2.Don't Blame Me
Written-By – Jimmy McHugh - Dorothy Fields
B3.If I Love Again
Written-By – Ben Oakland, J.P. Murray
B4.I'm In The Mood For Love
Written-By – Jimmy McHugh - Dorothy Fields

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...